Young hero Naga Shourya had been facing one disaster after the other, had made a decent comeback, with the surprise superhit of the first quarter of 2018, the campus entertainer with a backdrop of two warring Tamil and Telugu villages, Chalo, costarring sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna.
Directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, Chalo went on to become a money spinner, and a surprise hit at the box office, especially at a time when biggies like Ravi Teja starrer Touch Chesi Chudu failed big time. Now, the young maker has got a good opportunity.
Venky Kudumula has been reportedly roped in by the prestigious Geetha Arts banner to make a movie, and it has been said that the movie might star Sai Dharam Tej. While it was reported earlier that Venky will be directing Nithiin next, it is to be seen if Venky commits Geetha arts movie.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess