Young hero Naga Shourya had been facing one disaster after the other, had made a decent comeback, with the surprise superhit of the first quarter of 2018, the campus entertainer with a backdrop of two warring Tamil and Telugu villages, Chalo, costarring sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna.
Directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, Chalo went on to become a money spinner, and a surprise hit at the box office, especially at a time when biggies like Ravi Teja starrer Touch Chesi Chudu failed big time. Now, the young maker has got a good opportunity.
Venky Kudumula has been reportedly roped in by the prestigious Geetha Arts banner to make a movie, and it has been said that the movie might star Sai Dharam Tej. While it was reported earlier that Venky will be directing Nithiin next, it is to be seen if Venky commits Geetha arts movie.
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE