Young maker Mahi V Raghav, who had begun his Tollywood career with the dud Paathshala, went on a sabbatical, before striking back with his horror comedy Anando Brahma. Starring Tapsee Pannu in the lead role, the classy comic entertainer went on to become the surprise sleeper hit of the year.
Post the success of Anando Brahma, the director had sprung another surprise, as he had launched his next, Yatra, which happened to be the biopic of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekar Reddy, with the Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing YSR. The shooting of the film is expected to begin in July.
While there had been speculations of casting Nayanthara, Suriya and many other prominent faces, only Bhumika chawla had been cast to play Mammooty's sister in the movie. It has now been revealed that the makers of Yatra, are planning to release the political biopic on Sankranthi 2019.
Raashi Khanna gets a Senior Actor now... Veteran hero action king Arjun had always been known for his Massy action movie and patriotic subjects like Jaihind besides also starring in biggies like Shankar's Mudhalvan and Gentleman as well. The actor recently scored in Vishal's 'Irumbu Thirai'.
- 100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna!
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!