Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, has been facing a huge downfall, as after the success of his Diwali 2017 release Raja The Great, his two films, Nela Ticket by Kalyan Krishna and Touch Chesi Chudu directed by Vikram Sirikonda, both bit the dust, and turned out to be huge disasters.
However, the mass hero is no mood to relax and has been on a signing spree, as he has two flicks, the Theri remake by Santhosh Srinivas opposite Shruti Haasan, and the Srinu Vytla directorial Amar Akbar Anthony opposite hotties Ileana D Cruz and Shruti Haasan again. Shruti Haasan also gets a Huge comeback with these two projects.
Besides, the masala entertainer hero has also signed a movie with VI Anand, who had previously delivered two hits in varied genres, with Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinavada and Oka Kshanam. It has been hinted that this action adventure movie which Anand will direct with Ravi Teja, will have him playing dual roles.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again