The young director Kalyan Krishna, known for delivering the superhit entertainer Soggade Chinni Nayana, with King Nagarjuna, which became the actor's career-best hit, had always wanted to direct a movie with Kajal Aggarwal pairing with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan.
Infact he had wanted to direct Soggade Chinni Nayana with Chiru who had directed it to Nag citing that the character was similar to that of Andarivadu character. Post-Soggade, his movie with Naga Chaitanya, Rarandoi veduka chudam also met with an average result.
As he wanted to impress Ramcharan by making a mass movie and proving himself as a commercial mass movie director, he made Nela ticket with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja which went on to be a huge disaster. Following Nela Ticket failure, Kalyan Krishna dreams to direct Kajal with Ram Charan are not going to materialize anytime soon.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box