Young hero from the mega family, Allu Sirish, had celebrated his birthday recently with his brother Allu Arjun and his family in a grand manner, receiving the wishes and blessings of numerous celebrities and fans.
The actor, who had started off with the did Gauravam, later started acting in decent hits, and had recently been scoring success at the box office with films like Oka Kshanam and Srirasthu Subhamasthu. Now, he's having a number of biggies in his Kitty.
He had responded recently to the rumor that he was roped in to play Sharwanand's brother and Kajal Aggarwal's pair in Srikanth Addala's upcoming flick, saying that those were mere rumors. Allu Sirish is currently starring in Telugu in the remake of Malayalam movie ABCD and in Tamil in Suriya 37 by KV Anand.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again