Indiaherald Group of Publishers P LIMITED

X
close save
crop image
x
TM
Wed, Jan 16, 2019 | Last Updated 11:19 am IST

Menu &Sections

Search

King Nagarjuna Akkineni opens on Officer FLOP

King Nagarjuna Akkineni opens on Officer FLOP
King Nagarjuna Akkineni opens on Officer FLOP
http://apherald-nkywabj.stackpathdns.com/images/appleiconAPH72x72.png apherald.com
King Nagarjuna, after a gap of almost 8 months, is coming back on screen after the dud Raju Gari Gadhi 2, with the cop action thriller officer directed by the forever controversial director Ram Gopal Varma. Before the release Nagarjuna had said that he had complete belief in RGV, and had said that he will give his 100% when he focuses completely in his movies, and also added that he was not worried about those controversies surrounding Ram Gopal Varma post the Sri Reddy fiasco.


King Nagarjuna Akkineni opens on Officer FLOP


Nagarjuna went on to say that, his film career's 65% was already completed, and that he just wanted to enjoy his remaining 35% peacefully. But on a sad note, 'Officer' ended as a big disaster. Even the producer Sudheer Chandra said, "The movie had more negativity even before the release as people themselves were in a mood that it is going to be bad.

King Nagarjuna Akkineni opens on Officer FLOP


So we also failed in the creative process. And many factors together contributed to this failure. The movie is a commercial and a critical flop." Nagarjuna who kept a muted response so far has finally opened up and he posted this tweet. Check it below,


King Nagarjuna Akkineni opens on Officer FLOP
5/ 5 - (1 votes)
Add To Favourite
More from author
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
Kajal changes her path
Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
Tamanna will never act with HIM
A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty
Will Vasumathi enter Tamil?
'PSV Garuda Vega' pair coming together again?
Rashmika expects a similar victory
Alia Bhatt gets a Big Project
Regina gets a good one
Pranitha is back
GV Prakash gets Arya's Ex-Girlfriend
When Rakul goes Yellow
Amyra goes to Bollywood
Ram Charan prefers Bollywood
Sharwa's Big confession
Shruti to team up with 50-Year-Old Hero again?
Hansika just loses her value
Have you checked these clicks of Kiara?
15 Teasing Hot Photos of Shriya Saran
Another Director for Tammu?
Kajal or Shruti? Who ranks better?
When Poonam Kaur blamed Power Star director...
Anushka to interact with fans through social media
Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani!
When Kajal kissed a French guy
18 Photos of Jhanvi Kapoor to make your week better
Amala Paul opens up on Gossips
Tamanna captured HOT in a Reality Show Program - View Photos
11 Mood Tempting Photos of Malvika Sharma
40 Teasing Photos of Malti Chahar
'PINK' combo is back!
About the author

Nanotechnology Degree Holder. Movie Geek. Crazy about comics and cartoons. Hardcore Cricket Lover. Photoshop Professional