Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who had delivered two hits, the horror comedy Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada and the revenge thriller Keshava, had tasted a huge failure this year, with the campus flick Kirrak Party.
Though the film was the remake of a blockbuster Kannada movie it had failed badly. However unmindful of the disastrous result, the actor moved on to his next flick, the remake of a Tamil movie this time. However, the Tamil movie itself was a below average outing. So everyone wonders why he preferred that.
This movie, titled mudra is the Telugu remake of Tamil movie kanithan directed by TN Santhosh and starring Atharva in Tamil. Telugu version is also Directed by Santhosh and costarring Lavanya Tripathi. The movie is bankrolled by Tagore Madhu and the First Look was revealed recently.
'RC12' Pre-Release Business details Mega Powerstar Ramcharan had last delivered a huge blockbuster with his rural political entertainer Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, and co-starring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, which went on to become the new non-Baahubali industry hit.
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?