Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya, who was last seen in the disastrous outing Yuddham Sharanam, is currently busy shooting for multiple flicks and has been extremely busy post his wedding with Samantha. He also works on several projects right now.
The actor had the prestigious offer to star as his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao, in the recently released blockbuster biopic of legendary actress Savithri, in Nag Ashwin directorial Mahanati starring Keerthy Suresh and Dulquer Salmaan.
Recently Chay opened up on playing ANR in the movie.he said that though he initially wanted to avoid meeting Nag Ashwin, he was impressed with Nagi's narration, that he played ANR and also added that he'd not have been happy if anyone else had played the role. Naga Chaitanya is busy with Savyasachi and Sailaja Reddy Alludu now.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted