The slim and sexy beauty Trisha Krishnan, who has been ruling the south film industries, especially Tamil and Telugu for more than a decade, scoring hits and blockbusters with almost all top actors of the industries, has been constantly in news, thanks to her films or brand endorsements.
While her clicks at the Jio Filmfare awards press meet had gone viral few days back, the hottie, who is currently focusing on female-centric projects that give her ample scope to perform, rather than playing the glamorous eye candy and involving in the typical song-dance routine. has a new update.
Her long-delayed flick, the horror thriller 'Garjanai' is likely to get a release by Feb. The hotties curves
is used as the selling point of the movie. The trailer of the movie will be revealed soon. Her next release will be with 'Petta'
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?