The Kollywood action hero Vishal, who began with a bang, with a hat-trick of hits, Chellame, Sandakozhi, Thimiru, later went on to score a flurry of flops, before making a mark with Pandiyanadu, and later occasionally scoring decent outings. Recently he has been having a good form, with back to back hits Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai.
One striking feature of his career was
that, his initial 3 flicks were blockbusters in Telugu as well, even with just their dubbed versions, namely Pandem Kodi, Bharani and Pogaru. However, when he attempted straight Telugu movie with Salute, it flunked, and post that none of his movies had clicked at Tollywood box office.
However, the cybercrime thriller Abhimanyudu, Vishal claims the Andhra market again, as the movie was a huge hit. But all credits to Samantha who has the Midas touch and who helped Vishal in regaining the market.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours