Versatile star Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the remake of Special Chabbis directed by Vignesh Shivn, despite the average result of the movie, went on to begin working on his next, the Selvaraghavan directorial NGK.
NGK had begun shooting two months back and has completed 50 days of shooting already, with just 25 days of shooting left. The movie, starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi along with slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh will have Suriya playing a role of a young politician reportedly, and the movie will have loads of revolutionary and political undertones.
Now, Rakul Preet has reconfirmed that the movie will be a Diwali release. On the other hand, Suriya will move on to the shoot of his KV Anand directorial, his 37th movie, co-starring Mohanlal, Allu Sirish, which begins shooting on June 23. The casting hunt has begun for his 38th movie by Sudha Kongara of Irudhi Suttru fame as well.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...