Mallu beauty Manjima Mohan, after having started with child artist roles, had turned a heroine with Malayalam movies like Oru Vadakan Selfie, post the success of which she had ventured into Tamil and Telugu, with the musical hits Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada and Saahasam Swasaga Saagipo.
Having been introduced in Tamil by a classy maker like Gautham Vasudev Menon, with a huge team including the likes of hero Simbu and Music director being the Oscar-winning AR Rahman, the girl's career didn't quite shape up the way she had expected, as her next flicks, Sathriyan and Ippadai Vellum turned out to be disasters.
Now, the mallu babe has surprised with her choice of movie, as she has been signed to play the female lead in Devarattam, costarring Gautham Karthik, and directed by Muthiah, known for films like Komban, Kutty Puli, Marudhu. While the director has been bashed for his caste references, let's see how Manjima fits in this rural entertainer.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again