The Bollywood babe Huma Qureshi, known for her performances in movies like Gangs of Wasseypur, Badlapur and Jolly LLB 2, to name a few, was initially supposed to make her south debut with Billa 2, opposite Thala Ajith. However, due to circumstances, that did not work out.
Later, a year back, the buxom babe had made her south debut in Malayalam with Megastar Mammootty, in the disastrous flick White. Recently she played one of the female leads in Superstar Rajnikanth starrer Kaala.
Now, the actress is likely to get a small role in Chiranjeevi's 'Sye Raa' as per reports. However, these are just initial talks and we might get a clear picture in the coming days. She is expected to do the role of a Queen in a small kingdom.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?