Young babe Rukshar Mir had made her Tollywood debut, with the disastrous venture Aatakayi, which was released with nil promotions or publicity, and ultimately sank without a trace, making her career prospects bleak, even at the very beginning of her journey.
However, the actress bagged yet another opportunity, as she was signed to play the female lead opposite none other than Natural Star Nani in his dual role entertainer Krishnarjan Yuddham directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, which also had mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran. Though Rukshar's performance was noteworthy, KAY ended a huge disaster.
The Lucky girl has now bagged a third opportunity to prove herself as well, as she has been roped in to play the female lead opposite young hero Allu Sirish, in his next movie, the comedy entertainer ABCD, the remake of the Malayalam hit of the same name, that had Dulquer Salmaan. Let's see if Rushkar Mir can succeed this time around.
What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed Trisha who was busy with her handful of movies all of a sudden went on a long vacation to the USA. She was expected to be back, but her vacation was a long one and it lasted for more than 60 days and her movies were pending and expecting a release.
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12
- A Hot Item number in Kajal Aggarwal's next under Teja direction
- Will Kajal give her nod to pair with 'HIM' under a BOLD DIRECTOR??
- Sensuous hottie opens up!
- Okay... Seriously... What are you wearing Keerthy Suresh? She SHOCKS her Fans...
- Trisha's next reaches finishing stage!