Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who is fresh from the release of his latest flick Nela Ticket, has been criticized for not being able to carry on the momentum of the success of Raja the Great and following it up with two disasters Nela ticket and Touch Chesi Chudu.
However, unmindful of criticism, the mass hero is busy with his next flick, the fun-filled entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony, which reunites the Venky, Dubai Seenu successful combo of Director Srinu Vytla and Revi Teja. It has been said that AAA will have some high end tech stuff that is completely new for Tollywood.
It has been reported that AAA will make use of Red Monstro camera and Zeiss Supreme Lenses using which it will be shot, and will be shot on an 8K resolution. The movie, bankrolled by Mythri movie makers marks the return of sexy waist beauty Ileana, who pairs with Ravi Teja after Kick, Khatarnak and Devudu Chesina Manushulu,
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?