Maatala Mantrikudu, as he has been fondly called by his numerous fans all over, director Trivikram Srinivas, has not been in the best of forms, as he had last delivered a disaster flick in the form of Agnyaathavaasi, the 25th film of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, which ended a colossal disaster.
However, unmindful of the failure, the maker is keen on scoring a success with his next and is working on Jr NTR's 28th flick, Aravindha Samedha. The movie, with a factionist backdrop with Jagapathi Babu and Naga Babu playing warring leaders, will have Pooja Hegde paired with Tarak.
While the movie is progressing at a rapid pace and is planned as a Dussehra release, Trivikram's next, which was announced to star Victory Venkatesh, will begin after Venky completes his two multistarrers, F2 with Varun Tej, and the Bobby directorial with Naga Chaitanya, and will begin shooting in January 2019. Trisha is expected to pair with Venky in this project.
Another super model enters! It has always been a common phenomenon for models who hit fame with popular ads and brands venturing into the film industry, and it was just weeks ago that Kollywood industry witnessed the entry of model Sanchana Natrajan into films. with NOTA.
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!