Megastar Chiranjeevi, who had made a smashing comeback to films with the 2017 blockbuster Khaidi No 150, directed by VV Vinayak, is currently working on his dream project, the big budgeted historical, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, based on the life of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
The film is progressing on a rapid pace after huge delays, and recently, the film's shoot was joined by Big B Amitabh Bachchan who plays Chiru's mentor, and lady superstar Nayanthara, besides also being joined by milky babe Tamannaah, who plays an interesting role of a Bharatanatyam dancer. Tamanna's call sheet will be for 14 days this Summer.
It has now been revealed that the film made on a whopping budget, bankrolled by Ramcharan's Konidela productions, has been planned as a Summer 2019 release, just like how Bharat Ane Nenu, Rangasthalam, and Mahanadi ruled Summer 2018 box office. Sye Raa, directed by Surender Reddy also stars Vijay Sethupathi, Pragya Jaiswal, Jagapathi Babu and Sudeep.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!