Natural star Nani, who was last seen in the disastrous flick Krishnarjuna Yudhdham directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, which had him playing double roles, has moved on to his next venture, and this time, its gonna be an all-new role for the actor, that of a television host with Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 on Star MAA.
Recently, the press meet of the Bigg Boss season 2 was held, during which, Nani expressed that his all-time favorite television host was none other than Bollywood Big B Amitabh Bachchan and his Kaun Banega Crorepati show.
Nani also revealed that, though he had not watched any episodes of season 1 of Bigg Boss, he had met the host of season 1, Young tiger Jr NTR Tarak, and got tips from him. Nani said that Tarak advised him to be natural on the sets. On the film front, Nani is busy with his Nagarjuna costarred by Sriram Aditya.
Sayyeshaa's Soap Ad gets negative critics among fans Bollywood's actress Sayyeshaa Saigal had made her debut entry in Tamil through the movie Vana Magan opposite Jayam Ravi. She's also the granddaughter of Bollywood's yesteryear's actor Dileep Kumar. She even made her debut in Bollywood with Ajay Devgn’s movie 'Shivaay'.
- Chay's tryst with Cricket
- Sexy and Spicy HD Photos of Kajal Aggarwal from 'Pakka Local' - Throwback Sunday
- UNSEEN SEXY Pictures of Samantha Akkineni to make your Sunday Spicy
- 'Delhi Belly' actress Shenaz Treasury poses in 'REAL BIKINI' - View Photos
- This is how 'Samantha' looked before Plastic Surgery - EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- Top 20 Unexpected 'Oops' Moments of Indian Actresses in 'Public'
- These 10 images of Alia Bhatt from Vogue Photo shoot will leave you tempted
- These 10 SEXY Photos belong to HANSIKA MOTWANI - View all Photos
- Radhika Apte accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Aravind Swamy who paired with Trisha it to court
- Sayyeshaa project gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'