Tamil hero Madhavan, known for his chocolate boy roles in romantic flicks like Alaipayuthey, Minnale, Dum Dum Dum, made a comeback to films scoring back to back hits Irudhi Suttru, and Vikram Vedha, playing contrasting characters of a boxing coach and a cool cop and excelling in both.
While he has been a regular in Hindi movies, and has been roped in to play a role in Aanand L Rai's Zero with Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif, Maddy is all set to make his return to Tollywood after the dud om Shanthi, with Chandoo Mondeti directorial Savyasachi, where he will lock horns with Naga Chaitanya.
Even before the release of Savyasachi, Maddy has reportedly been approached to play an interesting role in Naga Chaitanya's next, a romantic entertainer directed by Shiva Nirvana of Nani starrer Ninnukori fame. This movie stars Samantha as Chay's pair and Shruti Haasan as Maddy's pair, and it is to be seen if Madhavan confirms this project.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours