Malayalam legendary actor Mohanlal, who had acted in Telugu, with Jr NTR, in the 2016 blockbuster Koratala Siva directorial Janatha Garage, had last week been a part of Hum fit Hai Tho India fit, fitness challenge, as he had posted a workout video, while also challenging his Janatha costar Tarak to post a video.
Taking up the challenge, Tarak had posted a video of him working out hard, for his movie Aravindha Samedha directed by Trivikram Srinivas, and the video had gone viral. Tarak not just stopped there but had also redirected the fitness challenge to Mahesh Babu, Ramcharan, and Kalyan Ram.
Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, took up the challenge and posted a workout video, and return, has now challenged director Sukumar, KTR, Varun Tej, and ultimately has also challenged his dad, Megastar Chiranjeevi himself. Let's see if the megastar, currently busy with Sye Raa surprises fans with a fitness video!
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted