No, its not on the basis of Box office or the levels of Superstardom that we have quoted , Ajith has an edge over Rajni, but it is based on something else interesting, that this has been said, Yes, Thala Ajith has an edge and a clear lead by a mile over Superstar, at a Chennai theater.
The Mayajaal multiplex in Chennai houses the most number of screens among Chennai multiplexes, and it is the one with most number of screens in Asia as well. Here, Thala Ajith's movies always have a number of shows, and maximum opening, with houseful shows.
In 2012, Ajith's Billa 2 had a humongous 110 shows in the multiplex, while Superstar Rajnikanth's June 7 release Kaala has only 95 shows. Coming at the 3rd spot is again Ajith, with 94 shows for Yennai Arindhaal, and at number 4 is Rajnikanth again with 91 shows for Kabali, and it is Ajith with his 89 shows for Arrambam. With Mayajaal always being a hunting ground for AJith with good collections as well, let's see if Kaala does well here atleast in terms of collections.
'RC12' Pre-Release Business details Mega Powerstar Ramcharan had last delivered a huge blockbuster with his rural political entertainer Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, and co-starring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, which went on to become the new non-Baahubali industry hit.
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?