The tall and handsome Macho hero Rana Daggubati, who was last seen playing the evil antagonist in Baahubali 2 the conclusion and a ruthless politician in the Teja directorial Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is currently set to star in an animal adventure, a trilingual made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
This movie, titled Haathi Mere Saathi in Hindi, and Aranya and Kaadan in Telugu and Tamil, will have him co-star with Zoya Hussain, Vishnu Vishal, and Pulkit Samrat. The movie, which will explore and portray the bond between an elephant and a mahout, has Rana paired with Kalki Koechlin.
This will be Kalki Koechlin's Tamil and Telugu debut. The talented Hindi babe, known for her appearances in movies like Dev D, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, was born and raised in Pondicherry, and the French descent babe can speak fluent Tamil too. Let's see how the Rana - Kalki pair is gonna look on screen.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal