The 2015 release Temper, that had Jr NTR Tarak playing ACP Daya, the corrupt cop with his corrupt ways, who transforms and reforms to help serve justice to an abused woman, had turned out to be a comeback hit for both Tarak and Puri Jagannath then.
With the dialogues like Daya Gadi Dandayatra and password police, the movie had hit the right notes with the social message laced screenplay by Vakkantham Vamsy. Now, the movie is all set to be remade in Bollywood.
Starring Ranveer Singh after the blockbuster Padmaavat, this remake, titled Simbba, has begun shooting at the Ramoji film city Hyderabad. Starring Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan as the lead lady, Simbbba, is directed by Rohit Shetty and releases in December.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty