Young hero Naga Shourya who had delivered a comeback hit after scoring numerous disasters post hits like Oohalu Gusagusalade and Jyo Achyuthanandha, with the form of the February release Chalo, has once again fallen down.
His last two releases post Chalo, Kanam the bilingual with Sai Pallavi and Ammamagarrillu have failed miserably. While the former was a flop both in Tamil and Telugu, where Shourya did not even participate in the promotions, the latter has a different story to tell.
The producer of Ammamagarillu had reportedly expressed his anger that he had spent a lot on the costumes of Shourya and had also financed his home production Chalo, believing Shourya but he did not report properly to shoot for Ammamagarillu, and the movie, being made at an over shoot budget of 18 crores had
ende ind a disaster due to Shourya, who did not promote, says the producer.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!