Young hero Naga Shourya who had delivered a comeback hit after scoring numerous disasters post hits like Oohalu Gusagusalade and Jyo Achyuthanandha, with the form of the February release Chalo, has once again fallen down.
His last two releases post Chalo, Kanam the bilingual with Sai Pallavi and Ammamagarrillu have failed miserably. While the former was a flop both in Tamil and Telugu, where Shourya did not even participate in the promotions, the latter has a different story to tell.
The producer of Ammamagarillu had reportedly expressed his anger that he had spent a lot on the costumes of Shourya and had also financed his home production Chalo, believing Shourya but he did not report properly to shoot for Ammamagarillu, and the movie, being made at an over shoot budget of 18 crores had
ende ind a disaster due to Shourya, who did not promote, says the producer.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker