Young hero Naga Shourya who had delivered a comeback hit after scoring numerous disasters post hits like Oohalu Gusagusalade and Jyo Achyuthanandha, with the form of the February release Chalo, has once again fallen down.
His last two releases post Chalo, Kanam the bilingual with Sai Pallavi and Ammamagarrillu have failed miserably. While the former was a flop both in Tamil and Telugu, where Shourya did not even participate in the promotions, the latter has a different story to tell.
The producer of Ammamagarillu had reportedly expressed his anger that he had spent a lot on the costumes of Shourya and had also financed his home production Chalo, believing Shourya but he did not report properly to shoot for Ammamagarillu, and the movie, being made at an over shoot budget of 18 crores had
ende ind a disaster due to Shourya, who did not promote, says the producer.
Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics! Niharika Konidela made her debut with "Oka Manasu" which turned out to be a below average fare at the box office. The actress recently forayed into Tamil film industry with a movie titled, 'Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren'.
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement
- Tamanna enters Sye Raa
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker