Sandalwood beauty Pranitha Subhash, started her Telugu career, starring in several disastrous flicks like Baava with Siddharth, and Em Pillo Em Pillado with Tanish and all her earlier movies bombed big time.
However, the Trivikram Directorial Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Atharintiki Dhaaredhi released in 2013, got her good limelight, and she was called Bapu Gari Bomma later on as well by many. She went on to star in films like Rabhasa and Brahmotsavam in small roles.
The actress, who's back to Tollywood acting with Ram, has said that though glamour is essential, she gets embarrassed seeing the slow-motion shots kept in movies. She had shared an experience of her in a movie where he plays a Naxalite's wife, and the slow-motion shots were placed in an obscene manner revealing her more than intended, and she added that she had not said in it despite getting ashamed. Pranitha said that not many makers given an opportunity to act on screen and use as mere glam dolls.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?