Sandalwood beauty Pranitha Subhash, started her Telugu career, starring in several disastrous flicks like Baava with Siddharth, and Em Pillo Em Pillado with Tanish and all her earlier movies bombed big time.
However, the Trivikram Directorial Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Atharintiki Dhaaredhi released in 2013, got her good limelight, and she was called Bapu Gari Bomma later on as well by many. She went on to star in films like Rabhasa and Brahmotsavam in small roles.
The actress, who's back to Tollywood acting with Ram, has said that though glamour is essential, she gets embarrassed seeing the slow-motion shots kept in movies. She had shared an experience of her in a movie where he plays a Naxalite's wife, and the slow-motion shots were placed in an obscene manner revealing her more than intended, and she added that she had not said in it despite getting ashamed. Pranitha said that not many makers given an opportunity to act on screen and use as mere glam dolls.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted