Sandalwood beauty Pranitha Subhash, started her Telugu career, starring in several disastrous flicks like Baava with Siddharth, and Em Pillo Em Pillado with Tanish and all her earlier movies bombed big time.
However, the Trivikram Directorial Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Atharintiki Dhaaredhi released in 2013, got her good limelight, and she was called Bapu Gari Bomma later on as well by many. She went on to star in films like Rabhasa and Brahmotsavam in small roles.
The actress, who's back to Tollywood acting with Ram, has said that though glamour is essential, she gets embarrassed seeing the slow-motion shots kept in movies. She had shared an experience of her in a movie where he plays a Naxalite's wife, and the slow-motion shots were placed in an obscene manner revealing her more than intended, and she added that she had not said in it despite getting ashamed. Pranitha said that not many makers given an opportunity to act on screen and use as mere glam dolls.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!