Keerthy Suresh is currently the happiest actress as her recent release 'Mahanati' has toppled all the records and the movie gave her a new spot among the film industry. She got praises from all quarters and is now flying higher with some notable projects under her kitty.
In this case, recently the actress accepted to do a cameo role in a Tamil movie where Samantha is doing the lead role. Most of the media reported that Keerthy accepted it for Samantha as she did an extended cameo in 'Mahanati'. But now, Keerthy herself revealed that she did it for Siva Karthikeyan.
The actress in her recent interview said that she has a good bonding with Siva Karthikeyan and when she was asked to allocate three days call sheet for a cameo, she agreed immediately. Keerthy Suresh never got a single penny for this cameo role too.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?