Former Miss World, Priyanka Chopra, had started her career in films with a Tamil movie, post the disastrous result of which she had ventured into Bollywood, where, after initial hiccups, went on to score hits like Dostana, Fashion, Don, Mary Kom, Bajirao Mastani, Agneepath, Krish to name a few.
The actress had turned into an international icon, with her presence in the Hollywood series Quantico, and following it up with playing the antagonist Victoria Leeds in Baywatch movie, during the promotion of which the stunning beauty had turned a true blue beach babe and had sizzled in skimpy two-piece bikinis.
Now, the actress is making a return to Bollywood with Salman Khan starrer Bharat and has also been roped
into play the female lead in Hrithik Roshan starrer Krish 4 directed by Rakesh Roshan. Priyanka Chopra had earlier been a part of Krish as well. Krrish 4 will be a 2020 release.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?