The Arjun Reddy, Pellichoopulu fame young sensation of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda has always been a live wire and is busy with numerous flicks, all of them in a different stage of making, and with his craze increasing day by day, despite no proper releases since Arjun Reddy.
Last seen playing an extended cameo donning the retro look in Mahanati, Vijay Deverakonda was supposed to have his release, the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala released in May itself, which was however pushed due to Mahanati release as well as CG works.
Now, it has been decided that both Taxiwaala and his untitled romantic family entertainer directed by Parasuram and costarring sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna will be releasing one after the other in two months gap. Vijay Deverakonda is currently shooting for Dear Comrade and NOTA.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box