Veteran actress Ramya Krishnan has been always in the limelight, thanks to her impressive performance in vital supporting roles, and the recent ones being her role in Soggade Chinni Nayana and her Sivagami act in SS Rajamouli directed Baahubali series.
Now, the talented powerhouse performer is all set to star as Naga Chaitanya's mother in law, in his next flick, Sailaja Reddy Alludu bankrolled by Sitara entertainment and directed by comic director Maruthi.
With the movie having begun shooting before 2 months, now, the ever hot and happening actress will be joining the shooting in Hyderabad where crucial sequences between chay and Ramya will be shot. Anu Emmanuel will play Ramya Krishnan's daughter in the movie.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess