Mallu beauty Nazriya Nazim, who had started her career as a child artist, with movies like Palunku, later went on to become a heroine and impressed with her cute acts in movies like Bangalore days, Om Shanti Oshana to name a few.
However, when her fans least expected, the actress, who was also seen in Tamil in few films like Neram, Naiyandi, had got married to Mallu heartthrob Fahadh Faasil and had bid goodbye to films post her marriage.
While there were always rumors of her return to films, the gorgeous Mallu beauty has shot for an untitled family entertainer directed by Anjali Menon who had directed Bangalore days earlier. This movie also stars Parvathy and has Nazriya playing Prithviraj's sister and now the actress is back with another new movie.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess