The young and talented performer Jiiva, the son of producer RB Choudhary, had been once considered as the next big thing in Kollywood with his impressive career choices like Raam, Katrathu Thamizh, Ee, Dishyum to name a few, later faced away with poor career choices.
Despite occasionally scoring hits like Endrendrum Punnagai, Jiiva is well past his prime, despite having several hits including this year's comedy caper Kalakalappu 2 where he was merely used as a comedian. In this case, his next movie 'Gypsy' seems to be targeting BJP and Hindutva. In the posters, we can see the Hindu Gods and a Muslim girl putting her hands over the Lord's shoulder. Director Rajumurugan already screwed the Govt with his earlier release 'Joker' and one can expect even more from him.
Now he has all hopes pinned on his next movie, Gypsy directed by Raju Murugan of Cuckoo and joker fame, and this movie dealing with a social issue will have its first look poster released tomorrow. The movie will have former miss India pageant Natasha Singh playing his pair.
Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits Kajal Aggarwal who is on down hill is just facing some bad moments in recent times. Earlier her waist was squeezed by an actor at shooting spot. The actor who was in an inebriated condition, pressed her waist curves for real and that created some sensation.
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN