Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the remake of Bollywood blockbuster Special 26, which received an average response in Tamil, is all set to don multiple avatars this year.
As a first, he'll be the producer of his brother Karthi starrer rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam, costarring Sayyeshaa, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Sathyaraj and directed by Pandiraj which will speak on family values and farming.
On the other hand, Suriya will be seen playing the lead in Selvaraghavan directorial NGK costarring Rakul Preet Singh and Sai Pallavi. During the audio launch event held recently, Suriya had confirmed that NGK will release on Diwali, irrespective of Thala Ajith's Viswasam and Vijay's movie by AR Murugadoss clashing.
Later for a magazine interview, Suriya said that Rakul Preet will reach greater heights after the release of 'NGK'. He was all praise for her and also spilled the beans that she plays the role of an orthodox Brahmin girl.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?