The cute mallu beauty Nazriya Nazim, who had been the heartthrob of not just Mallus but also the Tamils and Telugu youngsters, with her cute Performances in films like Raja Rani, Neram and Bangalore days is back.
The actress had given a shock to her numerous fans by getting married to Fahad Faasil's son and her Bangalore days onscreen pair Fahadh Faail, and quitting her film career. Now, after two years gap, the actress is making a comeback with a new project. Prithviraj will be sharing the screen space along with Naz in this venture and the shooting was recently wrapped up.
However, years after her marriage, the ever bubbly and talented girl is all set to return on screen with her next movie, directed by Anjali Menon who had previously directed Manjadikuru, Bangalore days. Titled koode, this movie which deals with relationships also stars Prithviraj and Parvathy.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted