Master Bharath, had been a phenomenon in the early 2000s for almost a decade as he had featured in some of the most popular and Blockbuster movies in Tamil and Telugu like Panchathanthram, Pokiri, Ready, King etc.
The young lad, post becoming an adolescent had made a return to films with the Anushka Shetty starrer Prakash Kovelamudi Directorial size zero aka Inji Iduppazhagi as Anushka's brother. He was also seen in several Tamil movies as a prominent young actor and he is getting some good roles.
Now the actor is all set to return as a supporting artist with a movie. He'll be seen playing Allu Sirish's friend in his upcoming comedy entertainer ABCD which is the remake of a Malayalam hit of the same name. Let's see whether he can continue the same!
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu