The most handsome and happening hero of Tollywood ever since Arjun Reddy happened, is none other than the young hero Vijay Deverakonda, who has risen to fame with just two flicks, Pellichoopulu, and Arjun Reddy.
Now, the actor has created a website as a forum for fans to connect with him. Named as Rowdyclub, the site will have contests for his fans who'll receive innovative prizes and the winner will be taken by Vijay Deverakonda to the Filmfare awards south this year.
With his recent success in NOTA, Vijay indeed is a truly different star who knows to keep fan
basebase growing. The actor is having a number of films like Taxiwaala, Dear comrade, and NOTA.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty