Senior heroine Trisha, who has been ruling south cinema industry for more than 10 years with numerous Blockbusters in Tamil and Telugu starring opposite biggies like Thala Ajith, Mahesh Babu, Suriya, Vikram, Kamal Haasan, is still a force to reckon with.
The actress has another side to her as well, as she has always been socially responsible, an animal welfare activist, and participating for the welfare of people, women, and children, and the UNICEF celebrity advocate had recently participated in an event in Chennai.
This event was held coinciding with the international day against child labor and the pretty actress flagged off a rally against child labor while also sending out a message to the public, "Let's join hands to put an end to child labor". Trisha has a number of movies in her Kitty like Mohini, Garjanai, Kuttra pirivu, and many other movies.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi