Classy director Gautham Menon, who started off his career with romantic entertainers like Minnale and also known for making flicks like Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya and Neethaane En Ponvasantham, has been known for his action movies as well.
Gautham has delivered some of the most stylish and stunning cop thrillers of south cinema in the form of Suriya starrer Kaaka kaaka, Kamal Haasan starrer Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu, and Ajith starrer Yennai Arindhaal. Now, the director who's known for his trademark of appearing in Cameo appearances in his movies was seen in an extended cameo role in an upcoming Tamil movie.
Interesting things is that the director plays a cop himself. So, what happened to the multi-starrer which he decided to craft with Anushka Shetty in the lead role? Sources say that the director has dropped the movie and has moved on. Anushka Shetty might be doing the Spanish remake of 'Julia's Eyes' soon.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?