In 2010, Malayalam Megastar Mammootty had delivered one of the biggest blockbusters of his career, Pokkiri Raja. Directed by Vysakh, known for his mass masala blockbusters like Pulimurugan, the movie also starred Prithviraj and was the Malayalam debut of Shriya Saran.
Pokkiri Raja had Mammootty playing aTamill don, and had him eliminating his enemies and joining his long-lost brother played by Prithviraj. Now, Vysakh is all set to direct a sequel to his hit movie this year, and he has plans to cast a tamil actor in the role of Mammukka's brother.
The tamil actor is none other than Jiiva, known for his impressive acts in movies like Raam, Katrathu Thamizh, Ee etc, and talks are on to rope in the actor in this biggie. Jiiva had earlier starred in Keerthy Chakra with Mohanlal in Malayalam. He is currently busy with films like Gypsy and Kee.
Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional' Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani
- No Hot Dance of Shruti this time?
- Is Kajal in or out?