Nandamuri Kalyan Ram has always been known to play a mass hero, be it in films like Athanokkade, Hare Ram, Asadhyudu, or his last superhit Pataas where he played a mass cop. In his career spanning more than a decade, for the first time, he has moved on from a mass role.
Post the debacle of his last movie MLA, Kalyan ram is all set to be seen playing a complete romantic hero sans mass elements in his recent release Naa Nuvve, directed by Jayendra of 180 fame, and costarring milky beauty Tamannaah.
While his brother Tarak has said that Naa Nuvve will be a game changer for Kalyan Ram, Kalyan ram has himself said that this movie will give him a success like how a movie like Brindavanam gave for Jr NTR. Samantha's ultra-glam was one of the high points of Brindavanam, and in Naa Nuvve, Tamannaah's glam show is expected to be a treat for fans. But sadly that never worked out this time and the movie has ended as a disaster.
Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal of late has been starring opposite even with smaller heroes, as she had signed movies opposite young and upcoming heroes like Sharwanand, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, besides also acting in the female-centric movie Paris Paris in Tamil.
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...