Stylish star Allu Arjun was last seen in the disastrous movie Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, which was directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and also starred action king Arjun. Anu Emmanuel, Sarathkumar in vital roles. The film had Allu Arjun playing an army man.
While Allu Arjun had worked hard on his looks and physique, Vakantham Vamsy's screenplay was not fair enough to make use of his efforts, that the movie, which was released days ahead of the biopic Mahanati, ended with less than 40 crores share, which was way too low for a star.
Now, it has been reported that Bunny is all set to join hands with creative maker Vikram Kumar and that this movie will be made on a whopping 100 crores budget. With Vikram Kumar's last movie Hello, as well as Bunny's NSNI both becoming flops, it is to be seen if investing 100 crores on a project featuring them is a safe attempt.
Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know? Vikram Kumar is one of the reputed directors in the South Indian Film Industry right now. All his movies have a unique identity as we can see. His recent works, '24' with Surya, 'Manam' with Akkineni's, 'Hello' with Akhil Akkineni prove his versatility.
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'