Stylish star Allu Arjun was last seen in the disastrous movie Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, which was directed by Vakkantham Vamsy and also starred action king Arjun. Anu Emmanuel, Sarathkumar in vital roles. The film had Allu Arjun playing an army man.
While Allu Arjun had worked hard on his looks and physique, Vakantham Vamsy's screenplay was not fair enough to make use of his efforts, that the movie, which was released days ahead of the biopic Mahanati, ended with less than 40 crores share, which was way too low for a star.
Now, it has been reported that Bunny is all set to join hands with creative maker Vikram Kumar and that this movie will be made on a whopping 100 crores budget. With Vikram Kumar's last movie Hello, as well as Bunny's NSNI both becoming flops, it is to be seen if investing 100 crores on a project featuring them is a safe attempt.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours