Veteran director Priyadarshan and actress Lissy Lakshmi's daughter, mallu beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan had made her film debut with the Tollywood flick Hello, directed by Vikram Kumar, and costarring Akhil Akkineni, which was released in 2017 Christmas.
While the film was declared a huge disaster, Kalyani was noted and appreciated by critics and audience alike for her performance as well as good looks. So despite the failure, after a gap, Kalyani was roped in to play the female lead in Sharwanand's gangster flick by Sudheer Varma.
Now, the Mallu babe has bagged yet another movie, as she has been roped in to play the female lead in Nenu Sailaja, Vunandhi Okate Zindagi maker Kishore Tirumala's next romantic entertainer. This movie will have her paired with Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej.
Another super model enters! It has always been a common phenomenon for models who hit fame with popular ads and brands venturing into the film industry, and it was just weeks ago that Kollywood industry witnessed the entry of model Sanchana Natrajan into films. with NOTA.
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!