2017 witnessed the release of the action thriller Vikram Vedha, starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Madhavan in lead roles, besides having Shraddha Srinath, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as the lead ladies. This movie was directed by the director duo Pushkar Gayatri.
The movie had Maddy playing a cool cop in stark contrast to his chocolate boy roles and had him paired with Shraddha Srinath, who played his wife and an advocate, and their chemistry in the movie, was appreciated, and their romantic number Yaanji was a huge hit as well.
Now, the sandalwood beauty Shraddha is all set to return to Tamil films after a gap, with her next flick Maara, which will have her paired with Madhavan yet again. This movie, reportedly inspired by Malayalam blockbuster Charlie, is directed by debutant Dilip Kumar and will have music by Ghibran. The movie begins shooting next week in Coonoor and Pondicherry.
These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy Disha Patani who is flying high with some big projects under her belt has now signed the biggest movie of her whole career. The actress who recently signed India's costliest movie, 'Sangamitra' by replacing Shruti Haasan has signed another new project which would elevate her to next level.
- Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM