2017 witnessed the release of the action thriller Vikram Vedha, starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Madhavan in lead roles, besides having Shraddha Srinath, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as the lead ladies. This movie was directed by the director duo Pushkar Gayatri.
The movie had Maddy playing a cool cop in stark contrast to his chocolate boy roles and had him paired with Shraddha Srinath, who played his wife and an advocate, and their chemistry in the movie, was appreciated, and their romantic number Yaanji was a huge hit as well.
Now, the sandalwood beauty Shraddha is all set to return to Tamil films after a gap, with her next flick Maara, which will have her paired with Madhavan yet again. This movie, reportedly inspired by Malayalam blockbuster Charlie, is directed by debutant Dilip Kumar and will have music by Ghibran. The movie begins shooting next week in Coonoor and Pondicherry.
Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie Kriti Sanon, the model turned actress, who made her film debut with the Tollywood flick One Nenokkadine directed by Sukumar opposite none other than Superstar Mahesh Babu, post the failure of the movie, went on to venture into Bollywood, where the welcome wasn't great either.
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement
- Tamanna enters Sye Raa
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess
- Anushka Shetty goes commercial route