Young Tamil hero Karthi, known for his successful flicks like Paruthi Veeran, Paiya, Naan Mahaan Alla, Aayirathil Oruvan, Thozha to name a few, had last delivered a successful comeback with the cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, after initially starting 2017 with the dud Kaatru Veliyidai.
Next, the actor is all set to play a rustic rural hero in the upcoming village based entertainer Kadaikutty Singam, which is directed by Pandiraj, who had earlier directed Karthi's brother Suriya in Pasanga 2. This movie had its audio launched a few days back and will have the audio of its Telugu version Chinna Babu released on June 23.
Chinna Babu's audio launch will be graced by Suriya himself. Banrkolled by Suriya, the movie, also starring Sayyeshaa and Priya Bhavani Shankar, besides having Kattappa Sathyaraj playing Karthi's dad, is aiming a July 13 release. kadaikutty Singam / Chinna Babu will emphasize on the importance of farming and family values. Sayyeshaa also has 'Junga' releasing on July. Let's see how the actress scores with back-to-back releases
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?