Young hero Raj Tarun has been going through an extremely critical phase of his career, as his last few releases like the romantic entertainer Rangula Ratnam and his latest release Rajugadu had failed miserably, without even a theatrical run of a single week.
Recently there were a news making rounds that Raj Tarun will be pairing with Hebah Patel for the Telugu remake of the 2015 Tamil romantic comedy blockbuster Naanum Rowdy Thaan, and that this movie will be bankrolled by C Kalyan who had funded Jai Simha and Intelligent.
However, Raj Tarun has dismissed the news as mere rumors and that the script of his next movie is under discussion and that it is not a remake of any Tamil movie. The Uyyala Jampala, Kumari 21F star will be seen next in Lovers, produced by ace producer Dil Raju.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty