Young hero Raj Tarun has been going through an extremely critical phase of his career, as his last few releases like the romantic entertainer Rangula Ratnam and his latest release Rajugadu had failed miserably, without even a theatrical run of a single week.
Recently there were a news making rounds that Raj Tarun will be pairing with Hebah Patel for the Telugu remake of the 2015 Tamil romantic comedy blockbuster Naanum Rowdy Thaan, and that this movie will be bankrolled by C Kalyan who had funded Jai Simha and Intelligent.
However, Raj Tarun has dismissed the news as mere rumors and that the script of his next movie is under discussion and that it is not a remake of any Tamil movie. The Uyyala Jampala, Kumari 21F star will be seen next in Lovers, produced by ace producer Dil Raju.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess