Young hero Raj Tarun has been going through an extremely critical phase of his career, as his last few releases like the romantic entertainer Rangula Ratnam and his latest release Rajugadu had failed miserably, without even a theatrical run of a single week.
Recently there were a news making rounds that Raj Tarun will be pairing with Hebah Patel for the Telugu remake of the 2015 Tamil romantic comedy blockbuster Naanum Rowdy Thaan, and that this movie will be bankrolled by C Kalyan who had funded Jai Simha and Intelligent.
However, Raj Tarun has dismissed the news as mere rumors and that the script of his next movie is under discussion and that it is not a remake of any Tamil movie. The Uyyala Jampala, Kumari 21F star will be seen next in Lovers, produced by ace producer Dil Raju.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted