The Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan, has been making waves in the whole of the south film industry and not just Malayalam films, as he had made his Telugu debut in May, with the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati, where he had played veteran actor Gemini Ganesan.
While he had received appreciations from all corners, the actor is all set to return to Tamil films as well, with his next movie, a travelogue which is directed by debutant Ra Karthik. The title of this movie, costarring Nivetha Pethuraj and 3 other heroines.
Dulquer Salman also has his debut Hindi film Karwaan costarring Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar releasing in August, and also has few more movies in Tamil like Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal with Ritu Varma, besides several movies in Malayalam.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted