The Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan, has been making waves in the whole of the south film industry and not just Malayalam films, as he had made his Telugu debut in May, with the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati, where he had played veteran actor Gemini Ganesan.
While he had received appreciations from all corners, the actor is all set to return to Tamil films as well, with his next movie, a travelogue which is directed by debutant Ra Karthik. The title of this movie, costarring Nivetha Pethuraj and 3 other heroines.
Dulquer Salman also has his debut Hindi film Karwaan costarring Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar releasing in August, and also has few more movies in Tamil like Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal with Ritu Varma, besides several movies in Malayalam.
These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy Disha Patani who is flying high with some big projects under her belt has now signed the biggest movie of her whole career. The actress who recently signed India's costliest movie, 'Sangamitra' by replacing Shruti Haasan has signed another new project which would elevate her to next level.
- Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM