The Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salmaan, has been making waves in the whole of the south film industry and not just Malayalam films, as he had made his Telugu debut in May, with the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati, where he had played veteran actor Gemini Ganesan.
While he had received appreciations from all corners, the actor is all set to return to Tamil films as well, with his next movie, a travelogue which is directed by debutant Ra Karthik. The title of this movie, costarring Nivetha Pethuraj and 3 other heroines.
Dulquer Salman also has his debut Hindi film Karwaan costarring Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar releasing in August, and also has few more movies in Tamil like Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal with Ritu Varma, besides several movies in Malayalam.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess