This February witnessed the clash of two next generation mega heroes, Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej, and Mega prince Varun Tej, who had their films, the mass masala entertainer Intelligent and the romantic entertainer Tholi Prema, released on back to back days.
While Intelligent was a colossal disaster, Tholi Prema went on to become a superhit and cemented Varun Tej's position as a bankable hero in Tollywood. Even during the release of Intelligent, megastar Chiranjeevi had said that it was not a healthy trend for Mega heroes to compete with each other.
Now, two mega heroes are all set to clash again this July. July 6 has been locked as the release date of Sai Dharam Tej - mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran Starrer Tej I Love you directed by Karunakaran, and the same date has been fixed as the release date of Vijetha starring CHiru's son in law Kalyan Dhev, which happens to be his debut. It is to be seen if the clash is averted or the heroes lock horns.
Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state for a while is now back into the game and she is working for her new Hindi movie. Apart from the Hindi movie, she also works on several TVC's and Brand endorsements and keeps herself engaged these days.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...