Natural star Nani, who had a successful 2017, began 2018 with a bang with his production venture Awe becoming a Superhit, and though his Krishnarjuna Yuddham failed, he has been making waves with his television anchor role in Bigg Boss season 2.
Despite his busy schedule, the actor had been shooting already for his most expected Multi-starrer directed by Sriram Aditya of Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani fame and costarring King Akkineni Nagarjuna, besides Rashmika Mandanna and Aakanksha Singh.
Now, he will be starting the shoot of his 23rd movie, Jersey, where he plays a cricketer Arjun. Directed by Malli Raava fame Gowtam Tinnanuri, the team has planned to complete the whole shooting of the movie in a continuous no break schedule and make the movie ready for release by year end. Jersey is bankrolled by Sithara Entertainments. There are reports that Adah Sharma is doing the female lead role. But so far Nani is keeping a muted response in that regard.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?