Natural star Nani, who had a successful 2017, began 2018 with a bang with his production venture Awe becoming a Superhit, and though his Krishnarjuna Yuddham failed, he has been making waves with his television anchor role in Bigg Boss season 2.
Despite his busy schedule, the actor had been shooting already for his most expected Multi-starrer directed by Sriram Aditya of Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani fame and costarring King Akkineni Nagarjuna, besides Rashmika Mandanna and Aakanksha Singh.
Now, he will be starting the shoot of his 23rd movie, Jersey, where he plays a cricketer Arjun. Directed by Malli Raava fame Gowtam Tinnanuri, the team has planned to complete the whole shooting of the movie in a continuous no break schedule and make the movie ready for release by year end. Jersey is bankrolled by Sithara Entertainments. There are reports that Adah Sharma is doing the female lead role. But so far Nani is keeping a muted response in that regard.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted