Andhra ammayi Anjali, the bubbly beauty who started off her career with films like Engeyum Eppothum, Katrathu Thamizh, Angadi Theru, Taramani to name a few, had starred in few Telugu films as well. She was trapped in
a gossip as she was in a relationship with Tamil Actor Jai. But now she came out of it.
She was a part of Telugu hits like Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Balupu, etc to name a few, had scored a hit with medium budget horror flick Geetanjali directed by Raja Kiran way back in 2014. The actress market value increased to a whole new level after that success.
Now, the bubbly beauty who has reduced oodles of weight and is now in a slim avatar has now been signed to play the female lead in the sequel to Geetanjali, and that this film will be bankrolled by
kona Venkat and will be directed by an Indo American maker. Naveen Chandra of Andhala Rakshasi fame has been roped in to play an important role in this sequel.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie