Mallu Beauty Anupama Parameswaran began her career with Malayalam film Premam before shifting career to Telugu and starting with the Trivikram Srinivas Directorial A Aa which was an instant superhit. The actress shot to fame after the stupendous success of the movie.
Followed by A Aa she went on to star in another successful flick Shatamanam Bhavathi, before going off track and starring in back to back flops like Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi and Krishnarjuna Yuddham this year. She is now desperate to make a comeback and get back to the winning ways once again.
However she has all hopes pinned on her next release, the Sai Dharam Tej starrer Karunakaran Directorial Tej I love you, and the actress had recently revealed that she desires to play at least a one-minute role opposite Megastar Chiranjeevi and expressed that Chiru is her favorite actor.
Samantha's new brand endorsement Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??