Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya who was last seen on silver screens in a full-fledged role in films like Yuddham Sharanam and in a Cameo role in the Savithri Biopic Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin where he played his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao is all set for his next.
Apparently, Naga Chaitanya is doing double shifts of work to complete works of two of his long-delayed movies. He has been shooting for his Sailaja Reddy Alludu in mornings and for Savyasachi in night shifts. He doesn't want to create any more delays and he is toiling day and night to complete the movies on time!
Savyasachi directed by Chandoo Mondeti and costarring Niddhi Agerwal, Madhavan and Bhumika will release in July and Sailaja Reddy Alludu directed by Maruthi and costarring Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishnan will be a September release. Watch out this space for more updates.
When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor The year 2017 saw one of the most unexpected comebacks none had believed to happen. It was none other than the perfect return to form of the Tollywood angry young man of 90s, Doctor Rajasekhar, with the action thriller PSV Garudavega directed by critically acclaimed maker Praveen Sattaru.
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?
- Did Kajal just said Yes to act in such a flick?
- Hansika teams up with Nithiin?
- Rakul completed half of her next in Bollywood
- Katrina missed a 'HIT' movie - But here's a chance to redeem herself