Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya who was last seen on silver screens in a full-fledged role in films like Yuddham Sharanam and in a Cameo role in the Savithri Biopic Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin where he played his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao is all set for his next.
Apparently, Naga Chaitanya is doing double shifts of work to complete works of two of his long-delayed movies. He has been shooting for his Sailaja Reddy Alludu in mornings and for Savyasachi in night shifts. He doesn't want to create any more delays and he is toiling day and night to complete the movies on time!
Savyasachi directed by Chandoo Mondeti and costarring Niddhi Agerwal, Madhavan and Bhumika will release in July and Sailaja Reddy Alludu directed by Maruthi and costarring Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishnan will be a September release. Watch out this space for more updates.
Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know? Vikram Kumar is one of the reputed directors in the South Indian Film Industry right now. All his movies have a unique identity as we can see. His recent works, '24' with Surya, 'Manam' with Akkineni's, 'Hello' with Akhil Akkineni prove his versatility.
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'